Where To Start
“One size does not fit all, but variety is key, when creating learning experiences for your audience.” Sometimes we are in a hurry when we creating training materials, a keynote or workshop. Learning experience design considers a variety of aspects during the development process. When creating a new learning experience, or transforming your content into something new, here are 5 keys to get you started. [Video, Podcast & More, within this Blog Post]
- KEY ONE: Think about your audience: What engages them? What lights them up?
- KEY TWO: Practical logistics: Are you traveling with a facilitator kit and props/tools/resources? Are you providing the workshop, keynote, or training multiple times? Will there be different contexts to consider, as you develop your content?
- KEY THREE: Repeat: Will you get consistent results, outcomes, or learning deliverables over time, repeating the content in different contexts? Can you continue to deliver the same great experience over and over again?
- KEY FOUR: Inter-changing aspects: Can you incorporate aspects that can change, depending on the audience? For example a case study or activity that is specific to the audience, and is relevant to them.
- KEY FIVE: Go beyond what you like: We tend to facilitate learning in the way that we like to receive information. Our preferences become comfortable, and it’s important to stretch, even just a little bit, in order to reach the variety in your audience.
Patricia with Regier Educational Services, helping you reach and engage the variety of learning personalities in your audience. Education includes a Master of Adult Education, a BA in Psychology, and twenty years experience developing and facilitating workplace, community and collaborative training. Utilizing teaching adults best practices, and innovative multi-media resources to emphasize your message. As a content creator, speaker, and facilitator, learning experience design ensures that the variety of people in your audience are engaged.
What We Do
Expertise: Multimedia Content Creation, Engaging Variety Learning Types
Patricia helps leaders (professional speakers, facilitators, entrepreneurs, course creators) have greater impact with their audiences. She excels in creating outside the box innovative learning experiences, training resources/tools, and multi-media content that engages your audience, getting results. Patricia can help you incorporate the right amount of variety into your presentations, course/training materials and promotional content so you connect with your audience, employees & customers. Learn how to “reach and teach” the people that currently ‘tune out’ during training sessions and instead provide an experience that lights them up with enthusiasm, so they can apply what they learn.
Patricia creatively combines theory with practical experience. She has a Master of Adult Education and twenty years working with a variety of sectors on inter-agency partnerships and learning resource development/facilitation.
- Production Partner: We do more than tech
- Content Creation Services (Tune-up Your Tools)
- Speaking & Group Facilitation (Keynotes & Workshops)
- Consultation & Individual Training
Engage Your Audience
Affiliate Links: Tools I Use
CyberLink PowerDirector: https://bit.ly/2Tn4bZz
LATER Referral Program: https://later.com/r/7bb9ed
Canva Affiliate Link: https://canva.7eqqol.net/reachyouraudience
PresenterMedia Affiliate Link: https://bit.ly/2YqBk7H
ZOOM Affiliate Link: http://bit.ly/2DZ3gWE
[social_warfare buttons=” “]
To request more information about learning and development opportunities, or book Patricia as a speaker please use the contact form below, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org