Behind the Scenes
Behind the scenes. Creating a new home office space, and sharing tips and lessons learned at a women’s leadership conference. Plus bloopers at the end and some ASMR video techniques in the introduction.
Within This Video
- Stop Motion Video Technique, where you place many pictures side by side to move, and show the room progression.
- Building a new office space
- ASMR Video Technique, is without music or talking, and just demonstrating what is happening with sounds and video.
- Setting up the room to get ready and present online
- Getting ready to be a panel speaker at an online conference
- My bio (I clipped this to be shorter for the video)
- Impressed & Inspired by the ability for people to adapt to this new context online
- When things don’t work out TIPS and lessons learned
- How to engage your audience online and reach through the camera to connect
- How to engage a variety of learning types and layering content, live and recorded
- Intentional creativity and vulnerability
- Blooper – I felt this was a bit of a fail, but what do you think? #HaveFun
Tools You Can Use:
1. Here is a link to access Canva Pro for 45 days free, to get a chance to play and create.
CANVA – 45 Days Pro Level, for free
2. Quick Reference Resource Download
3. ZOOM Tips Two Page Download
PLUS: For You!
4. We also have a ZOOM course, where additional in-depth tutorials, checklists and other resources/tools are provided. If you want to check it out, click here.
This offer is for a limited time, and a limited number of coupons, a special price for our email list members. Lifetime Access for a special price for you.
Don’t Forget About
6. Our Free Quiz, about different learning preferences.
Patricia with Regier Educational Services, helping facilitators engage the variety of learning types in your online audience. Education includes a Master of Adult Education, a BA in Psychology, and twenty years experience developing and facilitating workplace, community and collaborative training. Online learning experience designer and facilitator. Utilizing teaching adults best practices, and innovative multi-media resources to emphasize your message. Engaging content creator, facilitator and online production partner.
Engage Your Audience
- Sign-up for Facilitator Tips & Resources email member news
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- Follow on Twitter & Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Pin this on Pinterest
- Share on LinkedIn
- Listen as a Podcast
LATER Referral Program: https://later.com/r/7bb9ed
Canva Affiliate Link: https://canva.7eqqol.net/reachyouraudience
PresenterMedia Affiliate Link: https://bit.ly/2YqBk7H
ZOOM Affiliate Link: http://bit.ly/2DZ3gWE
CyberLink PowerDirector: https://bit.ly/2Tn4bZz
SurfShark VPN: https://surfshark.club/friend/8epqkB3N?locale=en
FYI: Regier Educational Services recently changed some of my social media channel, handles to @RegierEducation
UPDATE on our SERVICES: We provide support as your Production Partner. Patricia can train you about ZOOM, and be your technical support for you online learning event.
Want More Tips & Resources?
Join our email list, and gain access to downloads, resources and tools you can use, through our secret and exclusive member web page. Get this free two page download, packed with TIPS, when you join the email list.
[social_warfare buttons=” “]
To request more information about learning and development opportunities, or book Patricia as a speaker please use the contact form below, or Email email@example.com