Fun Icebreaker Activity
Virtual backgrounds can be a fun icebreaker activity for your ZOOM online meeting or virtual workshop. This video will help your group be ready with their virtual backgrounds, to participate in this activity. Watch our latest YouTube videos with tips, step by step instructions and ideas you can use. This video shows you how you can use the virtual background feature in ZOOM, along with how to upload a new photo or video. Come up with your background ideas, you can start with these three: 1) Background with your logo; 2)Background with a video background, 3) Create a background that is fun. Think of other ideas, to get people creating, and engaged in your next online meeting or virtual learning experience.
Where to Click: Step by Step
- 1. Scroll your mouse to the lower left menu of tools at the bottom of you ZOOM screen
- 2. Click the arrow on the right side of the video camera symbol
- 3. Click ‘Choose Virtual Background’
- 4. Here is where you can pick ‘none’ to go back to your real background
- 5. You can pick a background photo or video that you already have uploaded
- 6. You can pick the plus sign to upload a new picture or video
- 7. Click the plus sign + (middle of the screen), just above your current virtual background options
- 8. Pick ‘Add Image’ (Picture/Photo) or ‘Add Video’ (Moving Background)
I am here for you!
This is a tough time for many organizations and leaders. If you would like to explore ways to engage your team, clients, and audience online, contact me and we can talk: free 30 minute meeting.
- Check out our other blogs, videos and resources to help you engage your participants within your online meetings and training events!
- If you have ideas for videos or step by step guides that would help you, please let me know!
- Remember: As part of our email member list, you get access to exclusive resources. You can share the opportunity to join our email list with others!
- Updated Online Courses
- Subscription/Membership Option
Patricia with Regier Educational Services, helping you reach and engage the variety of learning personalities in your audience. Education includes a Master of Adult Education, a BA in Psychology, and twenty years experience developing and facilitating workplace, community and collaborative training. Online learning experience facilitator, and workshop trainer. Utilizing teaching adults best practices, and innovative multi-media resources to emphasize your message. As a content creator, speaker, and facilitator, learning experience design ensures that the variety of people in your audience are engaged.
What We Do
Expertise: Multimedia Content Creation, Engaging Variety Learning Types & Online Workshop or Meeting Hosting.
- Production Partner, support your online learning experience: We do more than tech
- Content Creation Services (Tune-up Your Tools)
- Speaking & Group Facilitation (Online & In-Person Workshops)
- Consultation & Individual Training
Engage Your Audience
Affiliate Links: Tools I Use
CyberLink PowerDirector: https://bit.ly/2Tn4bZz
LATER Referral Program: https://later.com/r/7bb9ed
Canva Affiliate Link: https://canva.7eqqol.net/reachyouraudience
PresenterMedia Affiliate Link: https://bit.ly/2YqBk7H
ZOOM Affiliate Link: http://bit.ly/2DZ3gWE
TOOLS I USE Video Playlist: https://bit.ly/2TkGqS6[social_warfare buttons=” “]
To request more information about learning and development opportunities, or book Patricia as a speaker please use the contact form below, or Email email@example.com