How to add a late person to a ZOOM breakout room, after they have already started.
I receive some great questions after posting tutorial videos on YouTube. To answer another recent question, I created a new tutorial showing how to add a person to a ZOOM breakout room, after they have already started. Sometimes people arrive late, or they lost internet connection and had to re-enter the learning event. This video shows you how to add someone that has not been assigned. #ProTip: Write down the names of the people in each group, especially when people leave and come back again, so that you remember which room they were in. The video below demonstrates, PLUS provides some great extra tips!
What are some of your ZOOM questions?
MORE Did You Know:
- You can have people pick their own ZOOM breakout rooms?
- You can print poll reports after your learning event?
- You can save the white board annotation in a breakout room or main room?
- You can change the colour of your ‘clapping hands’ ZOOM reactions?
- If you are interested in attending a ZOOM workshop in the future, get on our wait list. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to get access to our ZOOM course on demand.
GET IT NOW
While the vault of checklists is open: https://regiereducation.teachable.com/p/checklists-bundle/
Canva Free Trial:
Here is a link to access Canva Pro for 45 days free, to get a chance to play and create. CANVA – 45 Days Pro Level, for free
- We also have a ZOOM course, where additional in-depth tutorials and other resources/tools are provided. If you want to check it out, click here.
- ‘Engaging Online Learning Events’
MICRO COURSE: This offer is also for a limited time, and a limited number of coupons, a special price for our email list members. Lifetime Access for a special price for you.
Don’t Forget About
Our Free Quiz, about different learning preferences.
Patricia with Regier Educational Services, helping facilitators engage the variety of learning types in your online audience. Education includes a Master of Adult Education, a BA in Psychology, and twenty years experience developing and facilitating workplace, community and collaborative training. Online learning experience designer and facilitator. Utilizing teaching adults best practices, and innovative multi-media resources to emphasize your message. Engaging content creator, facilitator and online production partner.
Engage Your Audience
- Sign-up for Facilitator Tips & Resources email member news
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- Follow on Twitter & Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Pin this on Pinterest
- Share on LinkedIn
- Listen as a Podcast
LATER Referral Program: https://later.com/r/7bb9ed
Canva Affiliate Link: https://canva.7eqqol.net/reachyouraudience
PresenterMedia Affiliate Link: https://bit.ly/2YqBk7H
ZOOM Affiliate Link: http://bit.ly/2DZ3gWE
CyberLink PowerDirector: https://bit.ly/2Tn4bZz
SurfShark VPN: https://surfshark.club/friend/8epqkB3N?locale=en
FYI: Regier Educational Services recently changed some of my social media channel, handles to @RegierEducation
UPDATE on our SERVICES: We provide support as your Production Partner. Patricia can train you about ZOOM, and be your technical support for you online learning event.
Want More Tips & Resources?
Join our email list, and gain access to downloads, resources and tools you can use, through our secret and exclusive member web page. Get this free two page download, packed with TIPS, when you join the email list.
[social_warfare buttons=” “]
To request more information about learning and development opportunities, or book Patricia as a speaker please use the contact form below, or Email email@example.com