Ask Zoom for Help
Asking Zoom for help or answering quick questions can be easy if you know how. This quick tutorial shows you how to chat with a human representative from Zoom.
- Log into your Zoom account via the browser.
- In the second step, you can click the help or person icon in the lower right of your Zoom account screen; this is a blue and white icon.
- The secret option is to type HUMAN in the question search bar, and click enter or the paper airplane symbol.
- Then click Support
- You may need to verify your account first
- Copy and pasting the verification code won’t work; you need to type the code and enter.
- Select Support Options
- I typically select ‘Chat with a Support Agent’ at this point.
- Next, you select what your question is related to; I clicked Meetings
- After this, you can select the next relevant category; I selected security for this question, but often I select settings for previous questions.
- At this point, I was connected to a live person to ask my question.
- These steps only take minutes, and then I have my answer, often including a resource to read.
- Remember to thank the customer service or technical support person.
Hot Bonus Tip:
- Asking for help can save a lot of time researching
UPCOMING VIDEOS & BLOGS: iSpring Course Authoring Platform Series, WebEx, Zoom, MS Teams, Learning Experience Design Tips, Behind the scenes at an in-person workshop, reflections from I4PL conference & More!
If you missed it, here are the last blog posts about the PPT Secret Hyperlinks or How to Broadcast Your Voice During Zoom Breakouts
‘Virtual Facilitator Course’
Turn your audience into participants!
Plus take our Learning Types Quiz
Patricia Regier, MEd is the Online Expert who’s built a career on the belief that training and online learning doesn’t have to be boring. As Owner of Regier Educational Services and with a Master of Adult Education, Patricia is known for making her audience feel empowered, engaged, courageous and confident. Her debut book and keynote, The Online Shift teaches newcomers to the online space and seasoned professionals alike how to optimize their online presence and maximize engagement. She’s tried, tested and refined using the latest behavioral science, research and psychology to make sure your next online experience is a hit!
Complimentary 15-Minute Meeting
To book Patricia as a speaker or consultant:
Please use the button above or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Engage Your Audience
- Sign-up for Facilitator Tips & Resources email member news
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- Follow on Twitter & Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Pin this on Pinterest
- Share on LinkedIn
- Listen as a Podcast
Regular Quick Tips & Tutorials: I share quick tips and tutorials with you, saving you time and helping you create engaging online learning experiences! Keep following us on social media for regular quick tips, our videos for weekly insights and tutorials and our blogs to access added highlights! If you have not subscribed to our YouTube channel, we invite you to do this. It just lets you know when a new video is posted. Not all videos are included in blogs. However, our Blogs do provide additional tips!
[social_warfare buttons=” “]
To request more information about learning and development opportunities or book Patricia as a speaker, please use the contact form below or email email@example.com