Facilitator Book Wish List
Do you need book ideas for your holiday wish list or year-end spending? These are related to learning experience design, workplace training or facilitation. The links below will take you to the author’s website book pages or Amazon (please check that the Amazon page is converted to your location). Wrap up this year with fantastic facilitator books and resources!
Books on my shelf
- Let them choose Jillian Douglas & Shannon McKenzie
- Engaging Virtual Meetings, John Chen
- Interact & Engage (updated), Kassy Laborie & Tom Stone
- Training that clicks, Hannah Brown
- Design to engage, Beth Cougler Blom
- Unboring, Jackie Barrie
- THE ONLINE SHIFT: 101 Pro Tips for Online Facilitators, Workplace Trainers, & Virtual Speakers, Patricia Regier
(If you would like to order directly through myself for a larger group, or would like to combine the order with a workshop or speaking engagement, please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org)
Honourable mentions – books that just arrived.
These two are also fantastic speakers, and I can’t wait to ready their books!
10. Facilitator Cards (not a book), Meg Bolger (Bonus – I have also used these!)
Plus: My facilitator online course – which is a great companion to my book.
Hot Bonus Tip:
- It’s always good to keep a wish list, for your year-end dollars or for holiday gift ideas. If you use Trello, you can keep a list there, and add to it as you find out about new books, courses or resources.
UPCOMING VIDEOS & BLOGS: iSpring Course Authoring Platform Series, WebEx, Zoom, MS Teams, Learning Experience Design Tips, Behind the scenes at an in-person workshop, reflections from I4PL conference & More!
If you missed it, here are the last blog posts about the PPT Secret Hyperlinks or How to Broadcast Your Voice During Zoom Breakouts
Turn your audience into participants!
Plus take our Learning Types Quiz
Patricia Regier, MEd is the Online Expert who’s built a career on the belief that training and online learning doesn’t have to be boring. As Owner of Regier Educational Services and with a Master of Adult Education, Patricia is known for making her audience feel empowered, engaged, courageous and confident. Her debut book and keynote, The Online Shift teaches newcomers to the online space and seasoned professionals alike how to optimize their online presence and maximize engagement. She’s tried, tested and refined using the latest behavioral science, research and psychology to make sure your next online experience is a hit!
Complimentary 15-Minute Meeting
To book Patricia as a speaker or consultant:
Please use the button above or email email@example.com
Engage Your Audience
- Sign-up for Facilitator Tips & Resources email member news
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- Follow on Twitter & Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Pin this on Pinterest
- Share on LinkedIn
- Listen as a Podcast
Regular Quick Tips & Tutorials: I share quick tips and tutorials with you, saving you time and helping you create engaging online learning experiences! Keep following us on social media for regular quick tips, our videos for weekly insights and tutorials and our blogs to access added highlights! If you have not subscribed to our YouTube channel, we invite you to do this. It just lets you know when a new video is posted. Not all videos are included in blogs. However, our Blogs do provide additional tips!
[social_warfare buttons=” “]
To request more information about learning and development opportunities or book Patricia as a speaker, please use the contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org