There are 5 waypoints to making your online LIVE learning event or workshop successful. Learn how you can make it 10x more engaging and get the results you and your participants are looking for. Plus quick reference guide and free download .
- 1. Micro-course explained and launch celebration. If you didn’t catch it LIVE, that’s OK, the replay is available below. You get a behind the scenes look at exclusive content. This is part of your early access look. Some Tips I shared in the Live stream, is also listed farther below.
2. YOUR Access to the Free Infographic Resource Download:
Special Price for a limited time.
TIPS Shared in the LIVE Stream
- Add Time Zone to your promo info
- Get creative with your social media posts
- Link & Phone number easily available to find, right before an event
- Don’t keep people waiting, jump in with a warm up activity
- High energy is more engaging than a boring tone of voice
- Eye contact online, is looking into the camera lense
- Promise to make your live events and online training engaging and interactive
- Try something new!
- Know and use your tools, there are many ways to interact with your participants
- Download the free quick reference resource and check out the fantastic mini course!
FYI: Regier Educational Services recently changed some of my social media channel, handles to @RegierEducation
UPDATE on our SERVICES: We provide support as your Production Partner. Patricia can train you about ZOOM, and be your technical support for you online learning event.
I hope that you have a light bulb learning moment today and that you’re able to reach and engage your audience and create those light bulb aha moments when you’re creating your learning experiences.
Want More Tips & Resources?
Join our email list, and gain access to downloads, resources and tools you can use, through our secret and exclusive member web page. Get this free two page download, packed with TIPS, when you join the email list.
Book a complimentary meeting if you are interested in exploring to design your next learning experience or event.
Patricia with Regier Educational Services, helping you reach and engage the variety of learning personalities in your audience. Education includes a Master of Adult Education, a BA in Psychology, and twenty years experience developing and facilitating workplace, community and collaborative training. Online learning experience facilitator, and workshop trainer. Utilizing teaching adults best practices, and innovative multi-media resources to emphasize your message. As a content creator, speaker, and facilitator, learning experience design ensures that the variety of people in your audience are engaged.
What We Do
Expertise: Multimedia Content Creation, Engaging Variety Learning Types & Online Workshop or Meeting Hosting.
Reach Your Audience
- Content Creation Services (Tune-up Your Tools)
- Speaking & Group Facilitation (Online & In-Person Workshops)
- Consultation & Individual Training
Engage Your Audience
Affiliate Links: Tools I Use
CyberLink PowerDirector: https://bit.ly/2Tn4bZz
LATER Referral Program: https://later.com/r/7bb9ed
Canva Affiliate Link: https://canva.7eqqol.net/reachyouraudience
PresenterMedia Affiliate Link: https://bit.ly/2YqBk7H
ZOOM Affiliate Link: http://bit.ly/2DZ3gWE
TOOLS I USE Video Playlist: https://bit.ly/2TkGqS6[social_warfare buttons=” “]
To request more information about learning and development opportunities, or book Patricia as a speaker please use the contact form below, or Email email@example.com