Kickstart your 2023 with fantastic learning & development programs and educational experiences. What to consider when evaluating your training materials or aspects of the implementation.
5 W’s of Getting Started Developing Training
- Who are you creating the learning for? Are there accessibility or access needs to consider?
- What is the context for the learning? What is the program platform?
- Where are you learning? Online/Virtual, or on-site/in-person, or hybrid (blended audience or blended program)
- When can people access the learning, and apply the learning?
- Why are you creating the learning? What are the specific learning outcomes? Are there specific learning gaps or needs, or why should people care?
- Plus, consider how are you evaluating the learning outcomes. Don’t forget to evaluate the evaluation method as well – no tricky questions.
Year End Training Budget Spending
- Smaller investments into your workplace training can include books; check out our fantastic facilitator book wish list.
- Another option is a micro-course where you can quickly access information and apply the learning.
- Economic investments can also include a fantastic mic or camera for creating online learning and communication resources.
- Your investment can include hiring excellent consultants, facilitators and speakers.
- You may also review platforms and tools to create learning resources and courses. I have reviewed some options that may interest you.
- Check out our blogs, videos, podcasts and more (You can also email me firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Get your copy of The Online Shift
- Access our Facilitator course
- Work with Patricia (You can also email me email@example.com)
- Book Patricia as your next speaker or facilitator
Video & Podcast
Hot Bonus Tip:
- Spending time before you create or improve training materials to really unpack the problems or needs is an important step! Also, don’t forget to plan how you will evaluate the learning and how it will be implemented or shared!
Past Related Blogs
UPCOMING VIDEOS & BLOGS: iSpring Course Authoring Platform Series, A New Camera/Mic option, WebEx, Zoom, MS Teams, Learning Experience Design Tips, Behind the scenes at an in-person workshop, reflections from I4PL conference & More!
If you missed it, here are the last blog posts about the PPT Secret Hyperlinks or How to Broadcast Your Voice During Zoom Breakouts
Turn your audience into participants!
Plus take our Learning Types Quiz
Patricia Regier, MEd is the Online Expert who’s built a career on the belief that training and online learning doesn’t have to be boring. As Owner of Regier Educational Services and with a Master of Adult Education, Patricia is known for making her audience feel empowered, engaged, courageous and confident. Her debut book and keynote, The Online Shift teaches newcomers to the online space and seasoned professionals alike how to optimize their online presence and maximize engagement. She’s tried, tested and refined using the latest behavioral science, research and psychology to make sure your next online experience is a hit!
Complimentary 15-Minute Meeting
To book Patricia as a speaker or consultant:
Please use the button above or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Engage Your Audience
- Sign-up for Facilitator Tips & Resources email member news
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- Follow on Twitter & Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Pin this on Pinterest
- Share on LinkedIn
- Listen as a Podcast
Regular Quick Tips & Tutorials: I share quick tips and tutorials with you, saving you time and helping you create engaging online learning experiences! Keep following us on social media for regular quick tips, our videos for weekly insights and tutorials and our blogs to access added highlights! If you have not subscribed to our YouTube channel, we invite you to do this. It just lets you know when a new video is posted. Not all videos are included in blogs. However, our Blogs do provide additional tips!
[social_warfare buttons=” “]
To request more information about learning and development opportunities or book Patricia as a speaker, please use the contact form below or email email@example.com