Popular Topics in 2023
What’s your guess for the most viewed YouTube videos, Downloaded Podcasts, and Most read Blogs plus Articles for the year 2023? I find it interesting that the topics vary depending on the platform! Were these your hot topics as well?
Video with the most views
- 1. Canva how to download PowerPoint slides [26,955 views during 2023, and almost 34 thousand views since it was first published.] If you want to try Canva (Affiliate Link): https://partner.canva.com/PRegier
- 2. Chat GPT how to copy and paste (Short) [20, 518 views during 2023]
- Zoom Link, how to add into a calendar [19 thousand views in 2023, and over 42 thousand views since it was first published.]
There were a total of over 200 thousand views on my channel this year alone! We just passed over half a million views ( 509,635) during the lifetime of my channel. Thank you!
Most Downloaded Podcasts
Listen within our blogs, on our website, or on your favourite platform!
- Is it time to slow down? https://www.regiereducation.com/virtual-facilitation-tips/
Hot Blog Reads
Most Read Articles on LinkedIn
Most Viewed Reels & TikToks
- Shifting to a new season
- Facilitation Week
- When someone says you can’t be comfy on the bottom, It’s an all-time favourite. (Also a most highly watched on TikTok)
- You are on mute
- Packing my Facilitator Kit
- Summer Reading Book
- Why do you want to leave me
What was your favourite or most value-added topic resource?
Hot Bonus Tips
- Popularity and numbers don’t mean everything! Doing a great job making the content searchable, so people can find what they are looking for is key!
- On YouTube, the description and tags help people find the video. However, the Thumbnail could make the difference to have someone click and watch.
- Having great content which is engaging and gets to the point or reveals quickly and clearly, the information people require to ensure people keep watching, reading or listening.
- Other topics may not have been the most popular, but if information can help one person or a few hundred, that can still make a difference! (It does not have to have thousands of views!)
Plus take our Learning Types Quiz
Patricia Regier, MEd is the Online Expert who’s built a career on the belief that training and online learning doesn’t have to be boring. As Owner of Regier Educational Services and with a Master of Adult Education, Patricia is known for making her audience feel empowered, engaged, courageous and confident. Her debut book and keynote, The Online Shift teaches newcomers to the online space and seasoned professionals alike how to optimize their online presence and maximize engagement. She’s tried, tested and refined using the latest behavioral science, research and psychology to make sure your next online experience is a hit!
Engage Your Audience
- Sign-up for Facilitator Tips & Resources email member news
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- Follow on Twitter & Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Pin this on Pinterest
- Share on LinkedIn
- Listen as a Podcast
Regular Quick Tips & Tutorials: I share quick tips and tutorials with you, saving you time and helping you create engaging online learning experiences! Keep following us on social media for regular quick tips, our videos for weekly insights and tutorials and our blogs to access added highlights! If you have not subscribed to our YouTube channel, we invite you to do this. It just lets you know when a new video is posted. Not all videos are included in blogs. However, our Blogs do provide additional tips!
[social_warfare buttons=” “]
To request more information about learning and development opportunities or book Patricia as a speaker, please use the contact form below or email email@example.com